Sales is one of the most important drivers for an early stage startup.
Having revenue shows traction to investors and validates the market. But how do you create an effective sales and go to market strategy for your startup?
Sean Sheppard – Venture Capitalist and Founding Partner at GrowthX, a seed-stage venture capital firm, Top 20 Sales Influencer and Contributor for The Huffington Post – will give a presentation on sales and go to market strategies, full of tips and actionable items for any early stage startup.
Drinks and Chinese food dinner will be provided.
Some of the topics Sean will talk about are:
- How to create and implement successful go-to-market strategies
- How to define and execute effective growth plans
- How to create product demand
- How to boost revenue
- How to define sales channels
- How to identify markets and align functional teams
- How to validate a product
- How to make sales calls
- How to find leads for your startup
- What tools to use in order to optimize sales
- How to create your sales funnel
- How to monitor and adjust revenue pipelines
- How to secure startup funding with long-term revenue plans
- How to position and reposition products to boost market share
- How to instill trust in your prospects
- How to position your startup for exit (IPO or acquisition)