If you’re considering attending GrowthX Academy but you’re not a US citizen you’ll need to obtain a visa or confirm that a visa is not legally required.

A B2 tourist visa is likely sufficient if you intend to be in the US for 3 months or less. You can also consider an F1 visa commonly used by vocational or academic students, though often only necessary for accredited academic institutions that run longer than 3 months.

You may also want to consider a B2 visa to extend your tourist visa for six additional months, or an M1 visa to attend GrowthX Academy and remain in the US for longer than three months.

Talk to an Immigration Specialist