What is your refund policy?
Here is our refund policy as detailed in both our Student Policies and Enrollment Agreement:
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. GrowthX Academy must refund all money paid if the applicant is not accepted,
with the exception of the $150 registration fee. This includes instances where a
starting class is canceled by GrowthX Academy.
2. GrowthX will retain 100% of tuition paid if student cancels after 14 calendar days
following the start date.
3. Student is required to pay GrowthX a prorated amount based on number of days completed.
4. When calculating refunds, the official date of a student’s termination is the last day of recorded attendance:
a. When GrowthX Academy receives notice of the student’s intention to withdraw; or,
b. When the student is terminated for a violation of a published school policy which provides for termination; or,
c. When a student, without notice, fails to attend classes for two consecutive weeks.
5. All refunds will be paid within thirty calendar days of the student’s official termination date.