Highly driven, optimistic and enthusiastic individual with strong leadership skills, can-do attitude and passion for building and aggressively scaling consumer services. Adept at solving strategic business needs by understanding consumers, competition and products. Was a critical part of the growth team at Move Inc, driving high impact growth initiatives by demonstrating expertise in consumer research, analytics, front-end development. Past experiences include working on strategic consulting, consumer insights projects for several products/ services helping them develop their differentiating value proposition, marketing and positioning strategy driven by consumer and market needs. Technology savvy and data driven with a zeal to learn and to excel.
My strong academics – Masters in Engineering Management (concentrating in Decision Sciences) from Duke University, Masters of Sciences in Mathematics and Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from BITS-Pilani, India (one of top 5 universities in India) give me the technical, analytical and business background needed to excel in my career.
• Understanding consumer needs, pain points through conjoint and driver analyses
• Market opportunity assessment
• Product positioning and differentiation
• Value proposition development
• Go to market strategy development
• Identifying and evaluating growth initiatives based on consumer needs and by using growth hacking techniques
• Site Optimization: A/B testing, Multivariate and full-scaling
• Front end development: usability and design, HTML, CSS, jQuery
• Expertise in using web analytics platforms and optimization tools such as Optimizely, Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst and discover, SPSS, SQL