Product Management / Marketing Executive & Startup Advisor
Kunal Punjabi is a business leader and creative problem solver with a track record of helping companies grow and building engaging, usable products that solve real-world problems.
He has held executive positions in Product management and led the conception, execution, go-to-market and growth of products like Treat (Tiny Prints Greetings by Shutterfly), Bills.com, Debt Navigator and Freedom Debt Relief. He received an MS-ECE from Georgia Tech, is a part-time instructor at Stanford, a contributor to Mind The Product and has spoken at conferences like Product Camp Silicon Valley.
He brings his positive energy and enthusiasm to teams he works with and is passionate about giving value by helping people, teams and companies reach their goals.
He has skills in and advises on:
• Product Management, Strategy, Vision and Roadmapping
• Growth Marketing: Organic growth, Paid growth
• Analytics and data-driven decision-making
• Market opportunity sizing / assessment, Getting to Product-Market-Fit
• Product positioning, Differentiation and Go-to-market strategy
• Startup Marketing, Customer Acquisition and Lead Generation
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search relevance and visibility
• Business Operations
• Design Research: Defining Metrics, Developing Hypotheses, Interviewing Users
• Iterative UX Design: Design Patterns, Interaction Design, Sketching & Wireframing
• Testing & Validation: Usability Testing, Validating Assumptions, A/B and Multivariate testing
• Funnel Optimization, CRO best practices, Implementing high converting landing pages
• Rapid Customer Development: Identifying and finding customers, Developing Customer Profiles
• Software Architecture (scaling, caching) and Responsive, Cross-Browser Web + Mobile development
• Building community, social networking, social media
• E-Commerce, Personalization & User-Generated Content
• Leading Cross-Functional Teams
• General Management and Leadership